Flight Through a 270 Year Old 4 Story Mill Building

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to the forum, but I have to say I love it so far! I hope this is the right place to share some of my recent flight videos, this video was probably my best FPV flight experience yet, extremely exhilarating.

The Champman / Beverly Mill was built in 1742 and was for some time the largest stacked rock building in the United States. It had a devastating fire several years back, gutting the entire 4 story building aside from several cast iron mill wheels, and the outer walls.

Anyways, it was a very pleasurable flight, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa1_2tkWbMs[/youtube]

I live right across the border from Maryland in Virginia, but you're right, this entire DC Metro area has a lot of history, and old buildings to explore.

Where did you move to after Maryland if you don't mind me asking?

Fantastic! I had no idea so many other people nearby had Phantoms. Thank you so much for sharing that link.

Wow, you have quite a resume of past residencies. Out of all of these, which place was your favorite to live? I'm a NOVAITE born and raised, and ready for a move myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20