FLIGHT STATS

Reaction score
I have officially had my 100th flight today and have passed 200miles in the sky! How many flights have you guys had?
b67fdaa5f0b429f52458fe94a65c2e4f.jpg

Woow... what drone did you hit that speed with?! Can't be the Phantom 4 surely...
Yeh it was,,,u know what i never had the same speeds since updated last,,got robbed of some mph ;),i read a few posts ,,has happen to a couple flyers

Yeh it was,,,u know what i never had the same speeds since updated last,,got robbed of some mph ;),i read a few posts ,,has happen to a couple flyers

You must have had really strong tailwind or it didn't track the actual speed - have heard of that happening too

DJI has down something to slow them done through their updates

I've had my Phantom 4 for about 1 month, although it's winter still here, I've flown around my home (5 Acres) a lot. I use DJI Go 4 app with Android. How to you get to see your Flight Data ??

Ther has been faster speeds posted,,had first flight today,,yay,,for over a week,,bad weather 4 ages:)

i know right, in the uk it is always raining, but I always manage to find an hour when it isn't raining to go out to fly it for a battery or 2. (I know it isn't good because of the moist but it hasn't seemed to effect it at all)

I've had my Phantom 4 for about 1 month, although it's winter still here, I've flown around my home (5 Acres) a lot. I use DJI Go 4 app with Android. How to you get to see your Flight Data ??
Open up your app, bottom left hand corner you will see an arrow shaped icon. Hit that and it will take you to the flight data screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik