Flight simulator on Dji go app?

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if the flight simulator is available on DJI go for both ios and Android?

You're not missing out. It's nothing like flying it outside.

I guess so but in hotel room while waiting for next day filming could be usefull for practice some precise shots!
Haha, you'll see how terrible it is one day. If the Phantom flew as it does in the simulator, no one would ever crash.
Oh, and I believe you need to have your phantom on to use it.

It's a fun little SIM, on iOS devices. Yes, but it doesn't compare to owning RealFlight 7 or Phoenix 5, those are awesome...

Please Remove your Props before SIM...

RedHotPoker

It has been on android for some time now. Click on the school cap icon on the Home Page.

Is there more than 1 simulator on the dji app ? The one I see is only a small square and you fly out of it quickly ....

No, just the basic one you are trying there.

See www.realflight.com/drone for more realistic scenarios.
The onboard SIM is there to try out and prepare for various scenarios of what could happen with your drone.

RedhotPoker

Last edited:
It's a little expensive, as it comes with an Elite Futaba RC, wired via USB to your computer. It has a decent variety of drones and also choices of flying fields to choose from. There are also a few free add on drone models, that have been available for awhile, increasing the value to the expense of the initial setup. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Can anyone confirm if the flight simulator is available on DJI go for both ios and Android?
Flew the simulator on my Android last week. Works fine and better flow than in my iPad 2.

Skickat från min SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Aren't they the same SIM in iOS of Android format?

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik