Flight replay with stick input and cached video

Reaction score
Hi guys, is it possible to replay the flight viewing the cached video with on it the stick inputs? I'm able to see the replay only with the map and the stick input.

Sure. When viewing the Flight Record you should see an icon at the bottom that resembles your transmitter. Click on it & you'll see your stick movements.

No, you can't see the sticks overlaid on the recorded video. You can use Dashware in post to add gauges, etc but that's it.

Reactions: StevenQX
No, you can't see the sticks overlaid on the recorded video. You can use Dashware in post to add gauges, etc but that's it.
If you're viewing the vid from your Library, you're right. But if you're viewing your Flight Log you CAN see the stick movements by clicking the Transmitter icons to the bottom of the screen.

If you're viewing the vid from your Library, you're right. But if you're viewing your Flight Log you CAN see the stick movements by clicking the Transmitter icons to the bottom of the screen.
Agree, but the OP specifically said when viewing the cached video.

Reactions: StevenQX
That's what the videos are. They're cached.
You're confusing cached videos in the library and the flight record. You can't see stick input overlaid on the cached video in your library, you can in the flight record.

As bbfpv said, i asked if it was possible to replay the flight video cached with stick input on it (using dji go obviously) but as i thought it's not possible except maybe using external application + flight log data

I know how to see the replay with map + stick input

You're confusing cached videos in the library and the flight record. You can't see stick input overlaid on the cached video in your library, you can in the flight record.
That's exactly what I said in my post #4 to you.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20