Flight records synchronization

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced issues over the last two days when uploading flight records? Mine is slowing down at 30% and then takes about a half an hour to finish. After reinstalling the app, and again, about a half an hour of wait, only 14 of my 360 odd flights are listed. What gives?

Has anyone experienced issues over the last two days when uploading flight records? Mine is slowing down at 30% and then takes about a half an hour to finish. After reinstalling the app, and again, about a half an hour of wait, only 14 of my 360 odd flights are listed. What gives?
I thought I would check and mine has issues as well. It shows I'm at level 18 but shows only 6 flights for a total distance of 111k' which is only like 22 miles. I was well over 150 miles. Something isn't working. These flights are all the ones I made since upgrading to 1.7. All 1.6 flights are gone.

Yes, I had some more flights to upload today and it took 15 minutes for 4 flights then at 98% said it failed but it did show the flights in the cloud. Just wondering where my other 100 flights are.

Yes, I had some more flights to upload today and it took 15 minutes for 4 flights then at 98% said it failed but it did show the flights in the cloud. Just wondering where my other 100 flights are.
Go ahead and update the app. The latest update that came on yesterday took care of this issue for me. All my flights came back.

Thanks for the info. I just updated the app less than a week ago. They need to fix more of these issues "back in the house" before they release new versions and do a better job of testing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20