Flight records sinchronization

Reaction score
Guys,

I recently had to restore my Android phone to factory status, and... All my flight records in dji Go has gone!

I'm trying to sinchronize it, but it give me a error on 99% of sinchronization...

There is any way to recover it from my cloud storage from dji?

I sent a mail to dji, but no response yet...

Thx!

Danilo

Sent from my XT1097 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah... I'm logged in... It show my profile pic, my points and level, but i cant sinchronize my flights back...
I'm trying to get the dat files from the drone, but its not the same thing...

Thx

Do you want access to your flight logs, or do you want them back on your aircraft?

.....anyway.

You are a little confused. The sync files are .txt which are located on the device used to host the GO app. The .dat files are located on the aircraft. You access those from the menu in the GO app. Once selections are made in the GO for the Flight Data, you can then continue on with connecting the a/c to your pc and then power up the a/c. The r/c will need to remain on.

I recently had to restore my Android phone to factory status
All my flight records in dji Go has gone!
I'm trying to sinchronize it, but it give me a error on 99% of sinchronization...

There is any way to recover it from my cloud storage from dji?
Assuming that you had sync'd your flights prior to the factory reset of your phone, sync'ing "all" again after the reset as you are doing should be the way to restore the previously sync'd flights.

Last edited:
Assuming that you had sync'd your flights prior to the factory reset of your phone, sync'ing again after the reset as you are doing should be the way to restore the previously sync'd flights.

The files would automatically appear if on the device.

Edit: It's the .dat files that he is after.

The files would automatically appear if on the device.
And of course since he already noted that he had to do a factory reset of his device, the files are not there on the device as he also noted. Hence the need to re-sync from the cloud which is what he is having issues with and what he asked about. Make sense? :)

And of course since he already noted that he had to do a factory reset of his device, the files are not there. Hence the need to re-sync from the cloud which is what he is having issues with and what he asked about. Make sense?

I edited my last post the same time you posted. It's the DAT files he's wanting, not the TXT which are related to syncing.

Btw, I can help him get to his TXT files if that is what wants.

Hi... I'm looking for the log that dji Go automaticamente Record on my Android device...
The dat files, i have recovered from the craft, but its not what i want...
I have Sync them with dji, BEFORE the reset...
But now, i reinstall dji Go app and it don't came back to device, given the error above when i try to sync...

1479159199888.png

1479159170129.png

Hi... I'm looking for the log that dji Go automaticamente Record on my Android device...

The dat files, i have recovered from the craft, but its not what i want...

I have Sync them with dji, BEFORE the reset...

But now, i reinstall dji Go app and it don't came back to device, given the error above when i try to sync..

Yes sir, we understood that you asked about the cloud sync and that you noted the .dat files were not the same and they were not what you wanted.

Again, it appears you are doing it correctly. I would also expect it to work if I were doing the same as you are doing. That being said, I'm sorry to say that I don't have any additional suggestions to get the sync to complete successfully. Perhaps it's as simple as just trying it again another time.

Last edited:
Oso,

Thx...
I think its a fault on dji app...
I Will try reinstall a later version.
Thanks for the tips!

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

Oso,

Thx...
I think its a fault on dji app...
I Will try reinstall a later version.
Thanks for the tips!

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

If you need the txt file, I can help. I know of a back door to the cloud where your files are at.

If you need the txt file, I can help. I know of a back door to the cloud where your files are at.
Really? I talk with dji support and they say there are no logs on my user!
It its real, my trouble begins on the upload...
How can i use this backdoor?
Just to see If there are no logs there!

Thanks!

Have you at anytime sync'd your flight logs? If no, then there will be no files on the cloud. They do not sync automatically.

Have you at anytime sync'd your flight logs? If no, then there will be no files on the cloud. They do not sync automatically.

It appears to me that he was stating all I long he is trying to get his logs from the cloud, and would he not have a growth of value on his device that was reset, It would be zero? and his profile picture would not have returned?

So you have a back door to DJI's cloud?
Is this more complicated than using FTP, and the accounts name and password?

@danilocd, you might just try another device, see if they show up on it.

This might be a little more helpful, at least seeing other peoples problems. :rolleyes:
DJI GO not showing all flight records?

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers