Flight records lost?

Reaction score
My app kept crashing on the weekend so I reinstalled the app and have lost all my records and my flight time has reset also. I synchronized all my records before but does anyone know how to recover them. Am I also the only one that can't figure out how to get he trophy things in the app mine always stays at level 1.

Thanks.

Just to make sure, DJI go app?
What kind of mobile device?
You synced your flights a cloud icon showed up by each flight?
You have or had to re-register you phantom by entering your email and password in DJI go?

Anytime I have synced to the cloud all of my mobile devices can get synced through the cloud, even a friends Ipad air 2, (I think that is his unit I borrowed).

My app kept crashing on the weekend so I reinstalled the app and have lost all my records and my flight time has reset also. I synchronized all my records before but does anyone know how to recover them. Am I also the only one that can't figure out how to get he trophy things in the app mine always stays at level 1.

Thanks.
That happened to me once until I logged into my account. I did lose a few because I didn't sync before uninstalling. I now try to make it a habit to synce to the cloud when connected to wif.

Am I also the only one that can't figure out how to get he trophy things in the app mine always stays at level 1.
What is trophy things?
o_O

Thanks for your help guys I reduced and got most of them back. The trophys are the things that appear if you go into your profile at the top they have things like badges and achievements for hours flown and photos taken stuff like that. It says that I must upload flight data but gives no instruction on how to do that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1