Flight records & growth of value ?

Reaction score
After updating to the latest DJI Go app, my growth of value, records of total flight time, total distance, video clips, etc , are gone... is there a way to retrieve this? Guess i should have backed it up?

After updating to the latest DJI Go app, my growth of value, records of total flight time, total distance, video clips, etc , are gone... is there a way to retrieve this? Guess i should have backed it up?
If you’ve been syncing them, just sync again and they will be restored.

We frequently tell people to sync first before deleting the app and then sync again after installing. Losing everything with just an update seems odd to me however.

Reactions: Phantom2USA
If you’ve been syncing them, just sync again and they will be restored.

We frequently tell people to sync first before deleting the app and then sync again after installing. Losing everything with just an update seems odd to me however.

OK.. Got it.. that little cloud up in the top right corner..I wasn't sure, when DJI was asking for access records..

Thank you.. Question # 2 coming next lol..

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I dont really know IF it will work for you........But a good friend of mine here in NZ also had the same thing happen to his......No joke he contacted DJI and gave them what they needed to know and he got the full record history all back..he had lost it all too....Hope that helps and i also would hate to lose my flight records too and growth value too..Hope that helps.......Gee

ianzone...and phanthom2USA i typed this earlier and it never got sent and its after ianzones answer above.....
Im very happy that you got them back as i just read your private message Thank You.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie