Flight records all gone !!!

Reaction score
So far I have done almost 4 hours of flying... Had to reinstall the app... And now when I logged in... It's all gone..everything... I even asked for a password reset... So I did that... Logged back in with new password... And flight record still gone... I even synced with the in app cloud. So pissed off

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

6336edb53b0655607cd0881c95354c77.jpg

Hmmmm
I can slide that to the side and get what I posted Neon .
When I slide it it shows each bird with that being the last one I see .
I have in the past when I deleted my app and reloaded it got all my flights back from that screen buy the cloud and doing All.
But now I keep all my flights synced .

Thanks for all your help tho dirkclod... But unfortunately that option to swipe to the side is not available... It's a shame as I would hate to lose it all. I think it may have happened when I tried to do the 32 channel hack... It's only after I done that is when i noticed

So I spoke to DJI on live chat line (very quick answering.. full credit to them) and they said the live update wiped out all the flight recorded from the app being updated... I explained it wasn't wiped when I did update the app so why now after a few hours... At that time my inter et connection dropped and I never did find out.... Bugger

Update..... Done a phone factory reset ... And its all better now. And back to normal... But I did lose 2 shirt flights... Still... Won't complain at all about that :)

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj