Flight Recorder

Reaction score
My flight recorder is off on the date by about 4 months and the time is also way off. I've googled and searched this board and the dji pilot app on my ipad mini 2 and I can't seem to find how to fix this anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
How have you accessed your flight recorder? I think there is two. The Phantom has internal storage..The other is recorded in the app.

Reaction score
How have you accessed your flight recorder? I think there is two. The Phantom has internal storage..The other is recorded in the app.
I can see it on the app on my ipad but the dates of my flights are for August 2015 and my times are way off. I don't see a way to change the times or dates on the app.

Reaction score
I can see it on the app on my ipad but the dates of my flights are for August 2015 and my times are way off. I don't see a way to change the times or dates on the app.
The month and day are reversed when displaying dates for the world outside of the US. It's 5/8 in the US, everywhere else it's 8/5.

Reaction score
I hope they give us a software update. Was definitely confused when I saw this as well.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToddP3S