Flight record

I'd imagine it is related to your device's time/date. Did you check to make sure your phone/tablet has the correct date?

Today's date is 10/9/15. That's how we say it here in the States. My flight log shows it like this: 9/10/15.

One more question. Phantom 3 professional I am only able to go 2500 feet before I start loosing single. 200 feet in the air. I thought I should be able to go further than that.

One more question. Phantom 3 professional I am only able to go 2500 feet before I start loosing single. 200 feet in the air. I thought I should be able to go further than that.

Purchase windsurfers to clip onto your remotes antennas. You can pick them up for under $20. It more than doubled my distance and even helps some when I'm behind tree cover. No modding needed.

RF guy here with info: What you are creating is a "Corner Reflector Antenna". You'd get more "gain" if you made them V-shaped... not rounded. Rounded does work, but with less Gain. These were originally used in the 1930's. There are ideal dimensions and spacing for max gain. If a V shaped "reflector" is used, the angle of the V is important- and the distance from the bottom of the V to the antenna is critical. If you use a RF sniffer program on your phone, you can optimize the angle of the V reflector and how far back it needs to be for maximum signal. Optimally, you can get 12DB+ gain (nearly 17X power) when set up right. Remember, since they focus to the front, to the rear you get 20DB less signal (less than 1/80th the front signal). Google Corner reflector antenna.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445015978.495305.jpg

I made me a new antenna out of a fluorescent fixture reflector and it works great. Made it out to 6415.4 feet.

How did the topic change here? lol Ever figure out how to get the right date. Mine says last May. My device is correct.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj