Flight Record Not Working At All

Reaction score
When I upgraded to the DJI GO App the app kept crashing so I uninstalled and then reinstalled the app. After that I lost all my Flight Records. I'm not really worried about loosing the records as it will not record any new flights. I'm flying on Android Note 3, GO v2.0.1, P3 firmware v1.3.20, RC firmware v1.4.0.1.

Here's what I tried to do since then then to try to get Flight Record to start logging new flights.

1. I uninstalled and reinstalled GO App.
2. In the GO app I cleared the cache, In the Android app manager I "clear data", "clear cache" Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the GO App.

After a few days and many flights I noticed in the Android file manager under a directory called DJI, I found all my Flight Records were in there and they were up to date but they still do now show up on the app.

3. So I saved all the info in the DJI directory to my computer and then deleted the entire directory on my phone and then repeated step 2 above.

I flew my first flight with out signing in to the app and it logged the flight in Flight Record, but as soon as I signed in using my email and password it only shows that flight and will not record any flights I make after that.

This leads me to believe my account data is corrupt and it may be messing up the app. Is there any way to reset my account.

Also, prior to this using the Pilot App anytime I would sync Flight Record, I would get an error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kevin

try hitting the sync button. might jog something loose.

I'm having the same issue. Upgraded the rc, the quad, and the app. Ever since doing so, no flights are being logged.

I am also having the issue of the app losing connection and turning grey mid flight since the upgrade.

I'm having the same issue. Upgraded the rc, the quad, and the app. Ever since doing so, no flights are being logged.

I am also having the issue of the app losing connection and turning grey mid flight since the upgrade.

I never had it turn grey mid flight. Are you apple or android?

If your app crash, during flight, your flight will not shown in the flight log...

I never had it turn grey mid flight. Are you apple or android?
I'm on android. Galaxy S5, only app running is dji go, in airplane mode. Seems to lose connection right around when I get the low battery warning. Luckily I'm always pretty close when it happens because the app does not automatically reconnect like others seem to experience.

Got Note 4 with DJI GO latest firmware and P3 with 1.1.9.

Flew last night (late night flying) flew like a charm and had no app bugging out issues (first proper flight after latest DJI GO update), flew one of my battery to 10% for cycle as it was on its 20th flight.

When I came home I did realise my flight log was empty, is there a fix?

Does it not record to app if you fly out to rth an app disconnects. I didnt get to see how far i was when bird turned back??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav