Flight radar in go app

Reaction score
If anyone from DJI is watching. My sight is a bit challenged. I'd like the radar view to take up the whole screen. It would be great if it could then be switched between map and radar.

Jim B.

I thing it does on a crApple, but not on Android?
or
Does just swap small to large?

I just got home, I must be confused, by tapping the radar map on a android it seems that it takes up almost all the display. I remember doing this by mistake, freaked out, how to I get my camera back.

I finally had a chance to fool with this. I've switched to the map view and touched the radar button. All I can see is a mostly useless postage stamp sized radar image in the lower left hand corner of the screen. Is there a way to make it bigger?

You tap the "radar" image and it'll go "bigger". Any of those screens in the lower left corner, you tap it, and it will enlarge and take up the entire screen view.

Thanks. I'll try that and let you know hoe it worked.

Tried your suggestion. If I touch the little window all that happens is it switches between camera and map views. If, when I'm in map view, I tap on the little radar icon, it changes to the postage stamp sized radar view. If I tap on that, it switches back to the little map view. If I tap on the little map, it fills the whole screen with the map. Does the drone have to be in "safe to fly GPS" mode for any of this to work?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj