Flight radar arrow points in reverse to way drone is facing P4P

Reaction score
The drone direction arrow on-screen for my P4P points in the opposite direction to the way my aircraft is facing.

Haven't com across that issue with my P4P but will be curious to see what others say could cause such a issue. It has to be some type of sensor issue. Assume all firmware is up to date. Have you cycled everything off and on again (bird, rc and app)?

Calibrate compass on your device, phone or tablet. If you don't have a compass on your device you can download a compass app.

Calibrate compass on your device, phone or tablet. If you don't have a compass on your device you can download a compass app.
That's right. Tablet should have a compass and duly calibrated. Also the directions are wrt the home point and not wrt your current location.

Reactions: embayweather
That's right. Tablet should have a compass and duly calibrated. Also the directions are wrt the home point and not wrt your current location.

The direction arrow is simply the aircraft heading as a compass bearing on the map. It's not relative to any particular point.

I see this every time I get my device too close to my truck door. Likely a magnet from a speaker. So check that your device is clear of any like magnetic influence.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4