Flight path ?

Reaction score
I went to check the flight path in the flight records but its not showing anything the counters moving and it shows the map but no arrow showing the path that was flown, am I missing something in a setting ?

What do you see when you view your flight log here?

Right. I was thinking it might make more sense if you can see the actual data the app is trying to display. Perhaps there is no data to show.

See this post for instructions.
Yes I tried the link I found that via a Google search but that dont work there is no info in the flight record folder and after searching a little more it seems my original reason for posting is a none issue
Can't watch flights in Flight record on Crystalsky 5.5
Which kinda has me worried because if I ever loose my copter I'll have no way to trace its path via your link Phantom log viewer, the CS display is great but to me with it being able to record fligjht records its not worth it so I think im gonna send it back

Right. I was thinking it might make more sense if you can see the actual data the app is trying to display. Perhaps there is no data to show.

See this post for instructions.
If I took the flights there should be data the only thing thats recorded is the launch location via the map in the app the folder in the CS marked DJI > pilot> flight record is empty

What do you see when you view your flight log here?
Thank you , after a little digging online it seems the CS has problems recording flight records and showing the flight paths flown in the app but I was able to reinstall DJI Go 4 app on my ipad mini and sync everything and it works fine and flight records are intact so the moral of the story is if you rely on CS to save your butt one day ( when you lose your copter) you may need to be bailed out by a synced IOS device to locate your lost byrd via Phantom Log Viewer
I'll report this to DJI with the other who already did and perhaps one day they'll get around to fixing it

Reactions: KevMo Photog
after a little digging online it seems the CS has problems recording flight records and showing the flight paths flown in the app but I was able to reinstall DJI Go 4 app on my ipad mini and sync everything and it works fine and flight records are intact
Great idea! Thank you for sharing your workaround.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj