Flight Path with Front and Side Overlap

Reaction score
Hi Guys, first time post here.
Sorry if this kind of thread is boring you, recently rurchased p4p+, i really need a solution for a flight path with front and side overlap for creating orthophotos mozaic, managed to install pix4d on p4p+ RC, but cant link to AC.
Saw GSPro (i need this), but it runs on Apple. Regular p4p RC probably not an option (tight budget now).
So Guys, are there any solutions for now, or is the new RC is the only solution?

Hi Guys, first time post here.
Sorry if this kind of thread is boring you, recently rurchased p4p+, i really need a solution for a flight path with front and side overlap for creating orthophotos mozaic, managed to install pix4d on p4p+ RC, but cant link to AC.
Saw GSPro (i need this), but it runs on Apple. Regular p4p RC probably not an option (tight budget now).
So Guys, are there any solutions for now, or is the new RC is the only solution?
Unfortunately with the P4 pro+ there's really no option without swapping that controller.
With the right controller there are lots of options.

Wow, what do you think about waypoints features, i mean with twice the flight, creating first and fly again?
Guess it's just like back at manual planning and calculation

update, just flown trial flight in waypoints, not what i expected, so difficult to make a flight plan just like on the automatic one, lots to be done to create the flight path in manual, or maybe its nearly undoable ??

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.