Flight Mode Switch

Reaction score
Hello Guys (and girls maybe),

I am a 'brand new' phantom 2 pilot with some issues..... ;)

Hope you can maybe help me out. I just bought a new phantom 2 (with the DJ6 Tx). I am quite familiair with the Assistant software (have some other quads) and first thing I did was updating firmware with the Assistant. Everything went well.
Just one thing is a real pain in the ***. I am unable to switch flight mode. So when I open the assistant software I see my flight mode switch (channel U) in the centered position (ATTI) but when I flip my flight mode switch I don't see any result (it is not moving in the assistant software).
Side effect as well is I am unable to calibrate my compass by flipping the switch.

Does anybody have some experience with this issue?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Peter

with phantom 2's switch from phantom mode to NAZA M mode. that unlocks all the ioc features and failsafe for the phantom 2's :shock:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 12.42.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 12.42.54 PM.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 438
Well Unfortunately that's not it. It is in Naza M mode. The IOC function switch is working. Only the flight mode is somehow locked.

PeterPan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9SJhpO3qlU&index=1&list=UUMEKbJSc1vOlj7fRsSILW7w

Here a little clarification video. A bad switch is a possibility indeed.

In the video, up/right there's button "Naza-M" meaning the TX is in Vision mode. Try to click on it.

Under the tab IOC I see the switch moving between off /crs loc / and home lock. But that's a different switch (lh side of transmitter). The flight mode switch (rh side of transmitter) doesn't work.

Can you explain why you think that's ruling out a faulty switch? Thx!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20