flight map

Reaction score
How do you get the flight map on the bottom right of the screen to work ?

Mine quit working after the latest "update". You can reinstall the app, but if it is like mine, it will work for 1 or 2 sessions, and then it will be gone again.

Hopefully they fix the issue in the next "update".

Reactions: dewein
Mine quit working after the latest "update". You can reinstall the app, but if it is like mine, it will work for 1 or 2 sessions, and then it will be gone again.

Hopefully they fix the issue in the next "update".
Appreciate your reply. Not sure how to DL the app as I have the P4P+ Where the "plus" is actually a minus as it's a closed system.

Appreciate your reply. Not sure how to DL the app as I have the P4P+ Where the "plus" is actually a minus as it's a closed system.
Yeah, you might have a problem there, LOL.

The OP didn't specify if he has the P or P+... but it seems to be a problem on both iOS and Android... which makes me even more certain the issue is in the core code of the app, and is not a hardware problem.

Yeah, you might have a problem there, LOL.

The OP didn't specify if he has the P or P+... but it seems to be a problem on both iOS and Android... which makes me even more certain the issue is in the core code of the app, and is not a hardware problem.
You know, when I go to the map download page on the controller screen the only maps available to grab are Chinese provinces. It might actually work if DJI made maps available for the US. Short of that, make google maps available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan