Flight Logs in Maps Made Easy?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you fly using the "maps made easy app" does the Phantom still log your flight time to the DJI App as well?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Does anyone know if you fly using the "maps made easy app" does the Phantom still log your flight time to the DJI App as well?

Sure does....

You need help with something?

Yeah I flew two flights today with maps made easy but I didn't get flight logs in my DJI Go App. However the flights are in Maps made easy but can't figure out how to get to Healthy Drones. Any ideals?

Not sure why they didn't log to DJI Go

The DAT flight log file is likely your only option other then the maps made easy. If you didn't use the GO app then you can't expect it to log your flight. It's been a very long time since I used a 3rd party app to know about the txt file option.

Btw, I do realize you are looking at the flight info where you sync the flights. In the past you have have to rely on the 3rd party app to have the type of logged data you are after.

The DAT flight log file is likely your only option other then the maps made easy. If you didn't use the GO app then you can't expect it to log your flight. It's been a very long time since I used a 3rd party app to know about the txt file option.

Btw, I do realize you are looking at the flight info where you sync the flights. In the past you have have to rely on the 3rd party app to have the type of logged data you are after.

So if I'm getting what you're saying is if I use the third party Maps Made Easy App, I may not get DJI Go Flight Logs? By the way I had to manually upload the MME Flight Logs to Healthy Drones. No auto upload as of yet.

So if I'm getting what you're saying is if I use the third party Maps Made Easy App, I may not get DJI Go Flight Logs? By the way I had to manually upload the MME Flight Logs to Healthy Drones. No auto upload as of yet.

It won't be able to communicate with two app's. If one app was an attachment to the other, then it might function.

I know this highly unlikely, but ask maps made easy to write their app to coexist with the dji GO app data logger.

It won't be able to communicate with two app's. If one app was an attachment to the other, then it might function.

I know this highly unlikely, but ask maps made easy to write their app to coexist with the dji GO app data logger.

Ok thanks. I wish I knew someone who uses MME to see if they've had the same issues with DJI Go Flight Logs

Ok thanks. I wish I knew someone who uses MME to see if they've had the same issues with DJI Go Flight Logs

I use MME but have never looked for DJI Go logs because once I get the initial settings (Camera etc) I stop the ap and launch MME.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31