Flight log split in 2 - 1 flight, 2 home points

Reaction score
Hi

I had a flight this morning, 1 flight, 1 battery. Other than auto takeoff I didn't touch the iPad. No signal loss or odd behaviour.
On reviewing the logs in Go it shows as 2 flights split at max distance. Even more worrying, the home point of the 2nd flight is set at max distance from me, or the beginning of the 2nd leg of the flight. There were no alerts or warnings on the screen.
Here are the logs
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
All firmwares are current, iPad Air 2, Go version 3.1.10 on IOS
Anyone experienced similar or any ideas why it could happen?

Even more worrying, the home point of the 2nd flight is set at max distance from me, or the beginning of the 2nd leg of the flight.
I doubt that actually happened. Check out the home point location in your TXT flight logs to confirm. If you need help, please attach your TXT flight logs here.

I doubt that actually happened. Check out the home point location in your TXT flight logs to confirm. If you need help, please attach your TXT flight logs here.

Msinger, you are correct, the airdata home distance reading suggests it, and opening the flight log in Go shows distance to home as 0 at the start of log 2, but immediately changes to the correct distance when played.
That's a relief!
Still, curious as to why 1 flight resulted in 2 logs...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20