Flight Log Questions

Reaction score
Ok so I was going to grab some flight logs and I realized I had some questions.

In the past I have grabbed my logs off the tablet and used them in healthy drones.
I read there are logs on the SD Card. How are they used? It doesnt seem healthy drones uses them.

Are there pros and cons of each set of flight logs?

These questions popped up when I wanted to grab logs from my tablet regarding a flight that had gotten disconnected for some of the flight.
How does that work when it comes to tablet flight logs. Does it upload the logs to the laptop when it reconnects?
Or do I lose the data from when the drone was disconnected?

Thanks in advance.

The .DAT files are stored on the internal hidden microSD card mounted on the aircraft motherboard, and not the one external microSD card used for recording video and stills, and those log files continue to record even during a disconnect from the RC, as long as there is battery power. Not sure about the tablet log files during a disconnect, after connection has been restored.

The .DAT files are stored on the internal hidden microSD card mounted on the aircraft motherboard, and not the one external microSD card used for recording video and stills, and those log files continue to record even during a disconnect from the RC, as long as there is battery power. Not sure about the tablet log files during a disconnect, after connection has been restored.
How can one access those logs?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31