Flight data not fully recorded.

Reaction score
Here's a doofus question from a noob. I've noticed that my flight's recorded data is only/mostly showing the data for the trips on the way back to HP. I finally managed to find a flight path to fly from my roof top that has little disturbance all the way to over 2 miles out. I probably could've went further, but it was a night flight through the city and battery was dying. When I got a chance to review the data, I didn't see any trace of it. In addition to that my other flights only showed data for the return trip. What setting don't I have enabled or is there some other issue they in not aware of?

Thanks.

If the downlink dropped at any time during your flight, data would be missing in the TXT flight log on your mobile device. If that occurred, you'd need to pull the DAT flight log from your Phantom's internal memory card.

Reactions: Jlbourne
If the downlink dropped at any time during your flight, data would be missing in the TXT flight log on your mobile device. If that occurred, you'd need to pull the DAT flight log from your Phantom's internal memory card.
Sounds tricky but I guess it makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers