FLIGHT data mode on mac computer

Reaction score
Is there a USB driver needed on a mac computer as when I entered this mode no external memory was visible ?

Ages ago I did download a driver for windows (probably for P2) but dont recall seeing one for mac os

ok, thanks

Looks longwinded to do that. I will put a virtual machine of windows on my mac and extract them that way. Strange the mac does not see it normally, on the p2 it was windows would not see the drone.

As a long time Apple user I wonder ... when DJI and Apple have a deal with AppleStore and all that ... WHY haven't they fixed this (and the RC connection issue with new FW with some setups) yet? Things should just "boom, done" work. Should I mail Tim and Frank like I almost did to Steve a few years ago with a similar issue? :-|

As a long time Apple user I wonder ... when DJI and Apple have a deal with AppleStore and all that ... WHY haven't they fixed this (and the RC connection issue with new FW with some setups) yet? Things should just "boom, done" work. Should I mail Tim and Frank like I almost did to Steve a few years ago with a similar issue? :-|

DJI WANTS to be like Apple but they are very, very far away from that ideal. About the only thing that DJI manages to copy is the crappy documentation and opaque technical communication with customers. Actually, Apple isn't all that good at being Apple but it seems to try harder than most companies about polishing their product. DJI stuff is very rough. The upgrade system is straight out of the 1990's. They really haven't managed to make a UAV with a decent out of box experience for the majority of people (which, IMHO is a good thing, but it's one of their stated goals).

In many ways, these are very impressive products. But they don't 'just work'.

main problem is that DJI doesn't listen to customers, they do what they feel is right.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic