Flies straight ahead, but points slightly left

Reaction score
My Vision 2 + flies on a straight course, but the whole quad points a little to the left, like it's crabbing into the wind. I've tried multiple IMU and compass calibrations, but haven't been able to correct it. While playing back the video later on, I can tell that the camera, while aligned with the body of the quad, is also pointing just a little to the left. After several seconds of straight ahead flight, the quad will make a small yaw adjustment to the right. I'm assuming that's the GPS bringing it back on course. It does that even when I don't have my left hand on the stick.

When I fly in atti mode, of course, there's no yaw correction and the video is smooth.

Anyone have any ideas how to correct this?

Do you have IOC engaged?
Have you tried calibrating Tx in RC assistant, than again in PC assistant?
Did this just start or has it always done that?
( reason I ask, maybe your naza, is Not mounted straight on your mainboard? )
Might also be a glitch in firmware, and require a firmware reinstall?
There can be many possibilities , just need to start deleting possibilities until you locate the problem.
Let us know

J Dot

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Do you have IOC engaged?
Have you tried calibrating Tx in RC assistant, than again in PC assistant?
Did this just start or has it always done that?
( reason I ask, maybe your naza, is Not mounted straight on your mainboard? )
Might also be a glitch in firmware, and require a firmware reinstall?
There can be many possibilities , just need to start deleting possibilities until you locate the problem.
Let us know

J Dot

Thanks, J Dot,

I've tried calibrating Tx in RC Assistant and PC Assistant (just downloaded the programs on my Windows 10 install), but neither seem to be working at the moment. I've noticed a few other posts here on the forum about difficulties calibrating the Tx. Meanwhile, I'll try your other suggestions.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj