Flies 50% faster???

Reaction score
Did I read somewhere that the Vision+ flies 50% faster, but not recommended? Didn't the "slower" Phantom have the same "not recommended" at it's top speed. If so, what's the point of higher flying speeds if your not suppose to fly at those higher speeds?

15% not 50%

And of course they aren't going to recommend it - the faster you fly the less safe you are!

I found that review and read it again... It did say a 50% increase in speed but that's incorrect. I found the specs for the +...looks like no change there...15 meters per second on each for top speed. If my math is correct, that's around 35moh.

Slightly OT; but can someone tell me why my P2 is so much faster in ATTI mode than in GPS mode?

Kelly

wkf94025 said:
Slightly OT; but can someone tell me why my P2 is so much faster in ATTI mode than in GPS mode?

Kelly

Max tilt angle is more in ATTI mode than in GPS. The more it tilts, the faster it will go.

davemcm said:
wkf94025 said:

Kelly

Max tilt angle is more in ATTI mode than in GPS. The more it tilts, the faster it will go.

Also keep in mind the more it tilts the harder it is to hold altitude without giving it more upward thrust on the controls. Don't fly into a lake like some have done :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic