Flew over the open sea with P2V

lol!!

thank you for the kind comments everyone.. you could fly the phantom with gopro.... and its waterproof! :p

actually i have only just started flying since the launch of the P2V.... havent been flying for a long time.

Really great video - I thoroughly enjoyed traveling with you!!!

I think you just pushed me over the edge to taking my PV with me on vacation later this month.

Did you get any push back from the boat operators? How was it working with a moving target, when "home" wasn't the same place as launch

Ok so I am going to award you the Shrimpy best underwater film of 2013 !!!! Outstanding production. Huge number of powerful shots all nicely blended with the soundtrack. This is exactly how I plan to use my Phantom once I have fully mastered it. Just use it to include the occasional aerial shot rather than making it the whole feature.

You may have only been flying for a short time but my guess you have been making films for quite a while.

Well done indeed sir!

Very nice video... and cool ray too! Very few P2V shots really. Were the underwater shots taken all with Gopro or some special underwater cameras too? I'm guessing at least 3-4 video cameras used in all?

I'll echo the congratulations - great shooting and great editing. I think in a mixed video like this less is certainly more with the aerial stuff. It has more impact when you have these sudden transitions from hand-held shots to sudden airborne visuals, then back again to continue the story. I've bookmarked that one to watch again on the YouTube app on the TV, rather than on the laptop. Thanks for sharing.

Pull_Up said:
I'll echo the congratulations - great shooting and great editing. I think in a mixed video like this less is certainly more with the aerial stuff. It has more impact when you have these sudden transitions from hand-held shots to sudden airborne visuals, then back again to continue the story. I've bookmarked that one to watch again on the YouTube app on the TV, rather than on the laptop. Thanks for sharing.

+1... very nicely done...

Very nice! The intercutting of all the various shots gives the Phantom aerial work more impact. There is plenty of res in your video and great job on editing - and sound. Nice that you credited the music (I'm a composer/musician)... ;)

I'm going to attempt something like this in the Spring on my next vacation adventure.

Ron

coloradosky said:
jerms said:
Hi Guys,

A edit of my recent dive trip with the P2V shooting the aerial shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1B6V7CKBKU

hope you guys like it.

This is another good video- because it's not 100% aerial... Everything in moderation (my wife tells me)...

yes.. everything in moderation.. this was a video mainly on diving at one of the world's best dive site Palau.

i am trying to improve more on my flying and hopefully put together another video with more aerial shots.

szobell said:
Really great video - I thoroughly enjoyed traveling with you!!!

I think you just pushed me over the edge to taking my PV with me on vacation later this month.

Do bring it with you if you can! remember to hand carry the craft if you can. i got a hardcase that is within the cabin bag size and carried it with me on board the plane... cant trust baggage handlers...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers