Flat ribbion repair

Reaction score
I replaced the gimbal flat cable myself camera works gimbal wors fine but show a weak video transmission signal on my dji go app .anyone have any info on something like this

Best to do a recalibration of the whole unit and relink the remote with the drone again

are the antennas (the black and gray wire that goes into the motherboard of the gimbal) intact when it crashed?

may want to open the gimbal back up and make sure the antenna connections inside there are still secure and tight the two that run from the gimbal to the landing gear are your video WIFI signal the connections are behind the two little doors on the gimbal

here's the truth... when you have powered on that motherboard without both antennas connected to it, it will "fry" that board. it will still calibrate fine, but you will get a red "no image transmission error". unfortunately, DJI doesn't sell this board by itself. it only comes with a brand new camera --- so don't do this --- NEVER EVER power it on without both antennas intact.

as for the "weak video transmission", this is also caused by that motherboard no longer being 100% in performance due to a crash or overheat. never fly a drone one battery after the other. give them a break from one battery to the other.

Reactions: epicdoom
here's the truth... when you have powered on that motherboard without both antennas connected to it, it will "fry" that board
This is very true I've seen this happen so many times to folks.

Reactions: rhl_9

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4