Flashing Red Lights -- Wont Initiate Startup

Reaction score
Hey guys, so my DJI Phantom 2 (non vision) w/ Gimbal , and FPV, started doing something strange that is rendering it useless to me at the moment. I went to start up the other day and realized I am getting quick flashing light bursts from the front 2 lights, and the drone will not search for GPS or start up. Im a bit confused and need a little guidance hahah. Yes all the batteries are charged fully!

New to the drone world, only have had this 3 weeks and bought it used so im not to sure where to start! Any help would be seriously appreciated, thanks!

Like I said, new to the Phantom and drone world so no, i didnt know that. And I cant connect the drone to my PC it doesnt read it for some reason.

I think your keyboard is broken, you keep typing haha in parenthesis ... anyway, im not an idiot, I downloaded the proper driver prior to installing the assistant software. Unless there is some driver info that I should know about that isnt listed here:

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

because thats where I downloaded the driver and the software from

Could be a few things... maybe:
Your GPS is faulty or not plugged in firmly.
Needs an IMU calibration after a heavy bump.
Compass may be influenced from magnetic surroundings - rebar in the ground or it simply needs a compass dance.
Or just simply that you are a no fly zone.

Also.
Remove the battery pack completely and put it back in.
Try a compass calibration.

I'm about as new to this as you, but from what i know, calibrate your compass, and make sure the actual compass (attached to landing gear) isn't damaged.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4