Flashing red light on controller with constant beeping

Reaction score
I just got this thing a really old guy had it . I know nothing about its history but one battery has only been charged nine times and the other one is junk. The controller battery was junk too and I just replaced it . Downloaded the latest firmware and I still have the controller flashing red and beeping . Camera works it just seems to be that problem . Any help would be appreciated. Also what is the best app to fly this thing ?

I just got this thing a really old guy had it . I know nothing about its history but one battery has only been charged nine times and the other one is junk. The controller battery was junk too and I just replaced it . Downloaded the latest firmware and I still have the controller flashing red and beeping . Camera works it just seems to be that problem . Any help would be appreciated. Also what is the best app to fly this thing ?
Welcome to the forum.

If it were mine, the beeping would indicate to me that the RC needs to be calibrated using by the GO app. Note that back in the day of the P3, we frequently needed to remind people that the RC calibration included the wheel and it would not complete if you skip that step in the process.

The GO app is also the app I’d suggest you use to fly.

I for sure would not change anything until checking it out first with the GO app.

Thanks to everyone here I got the rc recalibrate and all the firmware upgraded . Now to go fly this thing.

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic