Flashing Hex 32 bit DYS 3 Axis Gimbal

Reaction score
I just bought the DYS 3 axis gimbal. I removed my Arris cm2000 and replaced it with the DYS. I want to control my pitch and roll like I did with the Arris. Problem is I tried the four pins on the back of the DYS and I had luck controlling the pitch with the top right of the four pins. Can't find the pitch control. None that I plug into seem to control it. But now, when I power the DYS it is not level as when I bought it, the roll is about 45 off, and the yaw motor doesn't seem engaged. There is no yaw control, it just free floats.

I connected the DYS to the pc and it does not seem to recognize the motherboard of the DYS. I tried to upload the default hex file, but at the end of the upload it says fail. Details of the error. Port was open and recognized. But bootloader failed.

I seem to have read you have to short out two pins on the motherboard to load the hex but the picture file with the manual does not show which pins to short.

Did I short out the DYS when I connected the pitch and roll to the incorrect pins at the back. How can I revive this gimbal that has not yet even flown.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic