Fixing Channel on Ps3Std is possible?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm making some range test while i repair my camera and i want ask something.

I fly in solitary place where FCC must be enabled ( anyway i crack it ) and sometimes i note a loose connections for some seconds where signal go to zero and then return to normal, that happen at 1 kilometer.
First i think that is normal, but after some checks i note if bird is near to me anyway lost connection and return.
I my job, im Technologic enginner and normally i must set wifi networks, and with experience i learn what allways is better ( when context can let me do it ) set channels and NEVER let it in AUTO, cause : First, Device lost time checking better channels, and that meaning test all avaible channels, and second, when are channels with similar levels sometimes start to make a ping-pong between channels and user seems network slow or sometimes get unconnetions. I think , how Phantom use wifi networks to work , may be is better set a specific channel and disable autochannel.... It's Posibble??? May be that solve my problems about connections.

For me is very important have full control all the time, cause i fly near to mountains , forest and other difficult places, and one seconds of black out could meaning a crash!!

I allready have a Usart connection to Rx-Tx and work directly with linux over controller and Bird.
I have enabled telnet and Ftp access.
Thanks for read!!
Jose

Another one knoes how Set a specific channel?

I try with :
iw dev wlan0 set channel 1

But, got that:
command failed: Device or resource busy (-16)

I think i must stop wlan0 before make a change, i try that with :
ifconfig wlan0 Down

And accept it!, but when start again dev wlan0 it's get again auto channel....
Must to be a file where change channel auto by channel 1

I hope someone can light me.
Regards!
Jose

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20