Five fingers up

hello ,,,we fly the skies here in central michigan,, ?
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Ha here's me thinking ah wonder how he cut his finger off,,DUH, we only got 5 fingers + 1 thumb,,,
Time to count my fingers,,I wave with my thumb too so that's 6 fingers lol ?

Ha here's me thinking ah wonder how he cut his finger off,,DUH, we only got 5 fingers + 1 thumb,,,
Time to count my fingers,,I wave with my thumb too so that's 6 fingers lol ?
Lol get over it, , im a ham radio opp and thats how we greet each other i didn't think by useing that term here it would cause people to have to dubble up on their meds , , lets just go and fly our drones and forget about it , , hope the wind is nice to you today

Lol get over it, , im a ham radio opp and thats how we greet each other i didn't think by useing that term here it would cause people to have to dubble up on their meds , , lets just go and fly our drones and forget about it , , hope the wind is nice to you today
Oh well I'm not ham radio user so did not know that ,,I do now so thank you,,double up on meds,lol I thought that was normal,,,,yip another stunning day here ,will go beach again with the toys ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic