Fisheye Lens Correction App for iPad?

Reaction score
Anyone know of an iOS app to reduce fisheye distortion in video files that will run on an iPad?

I'm trying to avoid using my Mac Pro laptop while traveling......actually, I'm looking to edit while traveling and I won't be taking my laptop. The iPad is great for editing while on a trip, I'd just like to remove/reduce the distortion before doing the editing.

Anyone know of an iOS app to reduce fisheye distortion in video files that will run on an iPad?

I'm trying to avoid using my Mac Pro laptop while traveling......actually, I'm looking to edit while traveling and I won't be taking my laptop. The iPad is great for editing while on a trip, I'd just like to remove/reduce the distortion before doing the editing.

There is now a iPad/iPhone solution for GoPro, it's called ReVu video editor and it auto detect the GoPro setting from the meta data to corrects barrel distortion in real time, it has a slightly larger FOV than the GoPro app and is faster since you can trim your clip before exporting. Some users have claimed it can work with other action cam so if you are not using GoPro it's worth giving it a go since it's free to try.

It also allows recording zoom and pan interactions on the video to create some "in-camera" editing in post.
ReVu for iOS

Hope this helps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers