First year Phantom 4 Pro Compilation 2017

Your lucky to be in such scenic lands..Nice stuff..
Keep em flyin.

Spectacular! That view of the windmills in the fog is amazing.
I will be in the Netherlands this Spring. Do I need any special licensing or permission to fly as a foreigner ?

Reactions: blaster81
some cracking footage there man, keep it up. I think were connected already on Youtube but thought id comment on here :D
Andy

Reactions: blaster81
Spectacular! That view of the windmills in the fog is amazing.
I will be in the Netherlands this Spring. Do I need any special licensing or permission to fly as a foreigner ?
The windmills are located at the Zaanse Schans a very famous tourist attraction.

These are the guide lines :

stay under 120 meters;
keep your drone in sight throughout the flight;
fly only during the day and with a good view of the surroundings;
avoid flying above people and animals;
do not fly above cities, villages, railways, (water) roads and ports;
stay away from airports and other no fly zones (see map);
give priority to all other air traffic;
respect others' privacy and peace of mind.

Some of them are bshit and I ignore them every time I fly.

Here are 2 links for slightly different drone maps where it is forbidden to fly.
Drone no-fly zones | ministerie van Infrastructuur en Milieu
Drone PreFlight by Aeret

You do not need any licensing as a hobby drone pilot.

Blaster81: Why not redo it, sorting out the music transitions (which you already know “suck”). You’ve gone to the trouble to get good footage, so it’s just a bit more effort. I would also rearrange some bits of footage so that you don’t keep coming back to the same subject area again and again.

I’m usually in the Netherlands on business for two very long days in spring. Lovely country. Why not film the endless professional greenhouses? It would look stunning. (But don’t crash!)

I liked the agricultural watering clip, which worked well. Further opportunities? (But obviously not drip irrigation!)

Continual improvement is the key, always striving to be better. 000 (aka 007) is a good example.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj