First winter flight

Reaction score
I just took my first winter flight wih my v+ and loved it
I snapped this pic of my house with the snow

Thanks
it was tricky as the wind wanted to kick up about the time I got ready to take the pic and I didn't want it to drift into the trees behind it
I wanted to get one before it got down into the teens and single digit temps

general01 said:
Thanks
it was tricky as the wind wanted to kick up about the time I got ready to take the pic and I didn't want it to drift into the trees behind it

Last winter and this year I trimmed a sticker/decal and covered each vent on my quad which should help from hot/cold shock and crack solder. Also you really don't want any warm or hot internal parts coming in contact with any show.

flyNfrank said:
general01 said:
Thanks

Last winter and this year I trimmed a sticker/decal and covered each vent on my quad which should help from hot/cold shock and crack solder. Also you really don't want any warm or hot internal parts coming in contact with any show.

I didn't stay up long and won't be flying till it warms up some as they are saying it's going to get colder(it was 31 degrees when I was flying)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj