First video

Lovely area! You've done better than I have, I haven't been game to fly mine that high yet, LOL.

Nice edits, cool place to fly and good matchup for music to scenery. Don't take this wrong, I hope you are open to input and that is why you posted your video here. There is a lot of overexposure in your video, you could really benefit from getting some filters and learning how to use them. @Rainbowers has the best set around. Mine shipped from China to my house in the USA in 2 days. Here is a link to the thread about the rainbowers filters, see post 249 for ordering instructions.
The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

Reactions: Rainbowers
Nice edits, cool place to fly and good matchup for music to scenery. Don't take this wrong, I hope you are open to input and that is why you posted your video here. There is a lot of overexposure in your video, you could really benefit from getting some filters and learning how to use them. @Rainbowers has the best set around. Mine shipped from China to my house in the USA in 2 days. Here is a link to the thread about the rainbowers filters, see post 249 for ordering instructions.
The professional filter set for the Phantom 3
Totally agree as stated above nd filters are a must and pretty inexpensive.

If you don't go for the filter the. Do you videoing early in am or late in evening which is with the sun down. Best times for getting the light right. No harsh sun or shadows. Good luck and give it a go. Loved the scenery.!

Appreciate the feedback - thank you all. But can't I just control the exposure with the camera dial? I think I'll try the filters though anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1