First video shot with new firmware upgrade V01.04.0602

Reaction score

The new firmware seems to be working fine in my Phantom 4 Pro. I had no camera glitches on any kind. I put a 2 min uncut clip in the video to show that not all Phantom 4 Pros have camera glitches. And the gimbal was rock solid. And the precision landing worked perfectly with the new update. This can be seen at the end of the video. The only issue I had was to reset the transmission feed back to 4 in the Go 4 app. And the new Go 4 App seems to be stressing my Ipad mini 4 more then the older versions of the Go App. Shooting this video was the only time I ever had heating issues with my mini 4 tablet. I corrected this issues by shading the tablet for the sun. Temp was 90 f. at the time this video was shot.

Last edited:
p

The new firmware seems to be working fine in my Phantom 4 Pro. I had no camera glitches on any kind. I put a 2 min uncut clip in the video to show that not all Phantom 4 Pros have camera glitches. And the gimbal was rock solid. And the precision landing worked perfectly with the new update. This can be seen at the end of the video. The only issue I had was to reset the transmission feed back to 4 in the Go 4 app. And the new Go 4 App seems to be stressing my Ipad mini 4 more then the older versions of the Go App. Shooting this video was the only time I ever had heating issues with my mini 4 tablet. I corrected this issues by shading the tablet for the sun. Temp was 90 f. at the time this video was shot.
purdy

Real nice video. What editing program are you using? I've got a ton of videos but I don't think this all in one Dell can handle a decent editing program without distorting the quality of the videos.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl