First Video Edit

Reaction score
Here is my first quick attempt at video editing. I used Window Movie Maker which is good for a free program but if I want to edit more I think I'll need a better program.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Jan Allan Jensen
What kind of video editing do you want to do? I use VSDC Free Video Editor which is awesome but takes some time to learn.

What amazing scenery! Makes my local fields here in the UK look positively boring by comparison! Nice video and thanks for sharing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was thinking of trying out Magix movie editor as suggested by Tom at Tom's Tech Time. I am just getting into the idea of editing movies together now that I have the Phantom. We have some amazing scenery and wildlife in my area and I'd like to capture those with family moments.

Right now I just want an editor that is easy to use and can handle possible 4K video so that's why I was thinking of Magix. The Windows Movie Maker is quite limited and I used a lot of swipes between shots but I found it the less 'cheezy' option.

What amazing scenery! Makes my local fields here in the UK look positively boring by comparison! Nice video and thanks for sharing [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks! We are still in the middle of spring so we'll have snow until mid May or so but once summer hits I'll be able to travel by speedboat to some amazing places and get some good footage.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4