P4 Firmware Firmware issues after First time updating firmware in long time on p4 pro

Reaction score
I had a flight yesterday that had intermittent compass and gps errors. Really freaked me out and it happened with different batteries. I thought maybe it was the area I was in.
Went home and started updating everything on my phantom 4 pro. First time in a long while I’ve updated it. Well during the update process it constantly got stuck at 91% and then would just fail to download or install it. I’ve updated my iPad software, the dji go 4 app, and the controller. Even deleted and reinstalled the dji go 4 app. It still fails to upgrade or even downgrade for that matter. Also I can’t even reset to factory default. Anyone else have this happen recently? My next step is to try dji assist 2 software on computer. But it apparently doesn’t work with my Mac Catalina as I’ve read. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• 4934AC54-E2F3-4358-B72C-32F24F017FAD.jpeg
    4934AC54-E2F3-4358-B72C-32F24F017FAD.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
I had a flight yesterday that had intermittent compass and gps errors. Really freaked me out and it happened with different batteries. I thought maybe it was the area I was in.
Went home and started updating everything on my phantom 4 pro. First time in a long while I’ve updated it. Well during the update process it constantly got stuck at 91% and then would just fail to download or install it. I’ve updated my iPad software, the dji go 4 app, and the controller. Even deleted and reinstalled the dji go 4 app. It still fails to upgrade or even downgrade for that matter. Also I can’t even reset to factory default. Anyone else have this happen recently? My next step is to try dji assist 2 software on computer. But it apparently doesn’t work with my Mac Catalina as I’ve read. Any help appreciated.

flew today and everything acted normal including the firmware. Although when I’m home and flew while iPad was connected to my WiFi, it still says update paused... and once again when you try to update it doesn’t go past 91% what the heck! Disabled WiFi and flew great and acted as if firmware was good..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj