Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Phantom4Ryan

Just had my finest flight with the latest firmware and I can say it's the best it's ever flew. Got almost 4500m range with stock set up. Anyone debating upgrading I think you should. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

deltamike likes this.
  2. CCDD

Certainly no interference where you're flying, almost like you're on a deserted planet. Even for us Phantom and Inspire owners, the most recent FW upgrade appears to have brought along some welcome changes.

3. sandman259

sandman259 Guest

What's the little remote icon below the RTH icon? Don't remember seeing that on mine

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. rockydog

You tap on that icon to go into different flight modes ....Follow Me, POI etc.

5. DonaldictTrumperbatch

I started a litchi mission around the whole university campus. I expected to lose RC signal after a few buildings, but then I was stunned to see fluid video signal the whole way, there must be hundreds of Wifi antennas and other interferences...

6. sandman259

sandman259 Guest

Oh ok it must only show up when your in the f-mode. I only use litchi for that...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app