First start help

Reaction score
i just bought a phantom p330d v2.0 drone and need some help getting it started. Battery is charged. when power is on remote and drone, the drone will cycle through the lights and then it will do a burst of flashing orange/yellow lights. I have the throttle stick down but when the throttle stick is centered, the light will do a single flash every 1-2 seconds. None of the motors start. I'm not sure what this means, this is my first dji drone and not sure what the proper way start it up or what.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i just bought a phantom p330d v2.0 drone and need some help getting it started. Battery is charged. when power is on remote and drone, the drone will cycle through the lights and then it will do a burst of flashing orange/yellow lights. I have the throttle stick down but when the throttle stick is centered, the light will do a single flash every 1-2 seconds. None of the motors start. I'm not sure what this means, this is my first dji drone and not sure what the proper way start it up or what.
That's a very old Phantom.
The documentation for it is not as good as the more modern models.
Here's the Quick Start Guide: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom/en/PHANTOM_Quick_Start_Manual_v1.7_en.pdf
You'll find what you're looking for on P13.
Other downloads for that model are here: Phantom 1 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI

That's a very old Phantom.
The documentation for it is not as good as the more modern models.
Here's the Quick Start Guide: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom/en/PHANTOM_Quick_Start_Manual_v1.7_en.pdf
You'll find what you're looking for on P13.
Other downloads for that model are here: Phantom 1 - Downloads - Manuals, Software, Drivers download | DJI
Great, thank you for those links! I know it's an old one, I got it for free and figured a good starting base before getting the p4.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.