First Project Aerial Video

Reaction score
film maker is my profession, but i am a newbie in aeromodeling, start at Juli 2013. I use zenmuse & gopro 3 black. i get the first project to create video traveling in Bali, Indonesia. Color corection use after effect, Amazing experience in practise. this link my video :

"Dream of Flying"
http://youtu.be/dleV9jSAREQ

enjoy the amazing aerial view in Bali, the Island of Gods, which is one of more than 16 thousands islands in Indonesia archipelago.

please... give me advise & correction.
thanks

Very nice video. It looks absolute stunning and you captured it really well.
Thanks for sharing
J

awesome video

I enjoyed every second of it. One question though, what kind of video file was it when you uploaded it to YouTube?

Fabulous, exotic subject matter. Really, REALLY well done! Congrats!!! <Gives high five>

That is, without a doubt, the most visually stunning imagery I've ever seen acquired by a Phantom - or a quad of any make or model for that matter.

PF

Nicely paced, edited with the build from the low paddy and temples rising with the music to the soaring cliffs and ocean. Nice storyline. You must have shot a LOT of video to get that range of material, and brave high flying in some windy ocean breezes. Great example of basic photographic truth: it's more about the creativity and talent of the photographer than the price and power of all that shiny gear.

Roadkilt said:
Great example of basic photographic truth: it's more about the creativity and talent of the photographer than the price and power of all that shiny gear.

Amen!

It's hard to pick out a favorite scene, but the waterfalls, forests shrouded in mist...ohhh my.

PF

PhantomFan said:
Roadkilt said:
Great example of basic photographic truth: it's more about the creativity and talent of the photographer than the price and power of all that shiny gear.

Amen!

It's hard to pick out a favorite scene, but the waterfalls, forests shrouded in mist...ohhh my.

PF

I love Gilmour.. I'll create video with the pinkfloyd song...
hard work of course.. :)

tandyo said:
film maker is my profession, but i am a newbie in aeromodeling, start at Juli 2013. I use zenmuse & gopro 3 black. i get the first project to create video traveling in Bali, Indonesia. Color corection use after effect, Amazing experience in practise. this link my video :

"Dream of Flying"
http://youtu.be/dleV9jSAREQ

enjoy the amazing aerial view in Bali, the Island of Gods, which is one of more than 16 thousands islands in Indonesia archipelago.

please... give me advise & correction.
thanks

awesome

24pfilms said:
Really impressive work.
I am also a film/photography guy and have put my order in for all of the gear and a AeroXcraft gimbal.
Can't wait.

What gimbal did you use?

I hope you enjoy your new angle, safe flight and enjoying... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl