First photo not recording

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Quick question. It seams like everytime I go and take the first photo of the day with the drone it never records the photo. I have to take photo again after that the camera works fine. I have a p4a

I had a Phantom 4 Pro that did something similar. Always the 1st photo was overexposed so bad only some yellow streaks were visible. The only thing to fix it was remember to waste the 1st photo. That P4P had some compass issues and was returned to dji. The refurbished replacement has no such issues.

I had a Phantom 4 Pro that did something similar. Always the 1st photo was overexposed so bad only some yellow streaks were visible. The only thing to fix it was remember to waste the 1st photo. That P4P had some compass issues and was returned to dji. The refurbished replacement has no such issues.

Mine over exposed the first image of the day too... I have a P4P+. I just take the extra shot, and if it’s a really important shot I’ll take 2 just in case after switching from video to stills... just in case. I wish DJI would fix, but it’s not just yours...

Reactions: Capt KO and DroneB
On mine it just never takes the first photo, I have to remember to take a second one. It seams like the camera is setting itself up to take photos on the first try, I think I phased that right

Reactions: Adamborz
I think they all have personalities, mine do. I just get used to it I guess. They also get gremlins, like anything mechanical. Those are the worst because they jump around and are very hard to find and get rid of. Any mechanic out there knows what I’m talking about. Evil, pure evil I tell ya. If you get one, Sell It!

Sorry, it’s almost my bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: MTO and Shoot4fun
I think they all have personalities, mine do. I just get used to it I guess. They also get gremlins, like anything mechanical. Those are the worst because they jump around and are very hard to find and get rid of. Any mechanic out there knows what I’m talking about. Evil, pure evil I tell ya. If you get one, Sell It!

Sorry, it’s almost my bedtime.

Yeah mine started doing something weird today... as if the gimbal couldn’t keep up with the starting and stopping of the drone. Never noticed it before, the gimbal always kept the camera stable.... might be one of those gremlins...

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj