First Photo Attempt

Reaction score
I've spent 2 weeks doing nothing but learning to fly. Decided to try a 5-pic bracketed shot, but there is absolutely no difference in the exposure settings between them! Luckily my software, Photomatix, allows to adjust it......... I chose 1/3 increments.

DJI_0306_5_4_3_2.jpg

Probably a little too processed. But once I figure out how to get the exposure time to work with them, I'll back off.

I've spent 2 weeks doing nothing but learning to fly. Decided to try a 5-pic bracketed shot, but there is absolutely no difference in the exposure settings between them!

Don't confuse multiple captures with bracketing. The P2V and P2V+ allow you to capture three or five frames when the shutter button is pressed, but they don't do exposure bracketing. On the P3 you need to select an AEB mode rather than a burst shot mode (both types of multiple captures are available). Also, on the P3, some have said that the AEB modes only work if you click the shutter release button in the app and not the one on the controller.

-- Roger

Hmmm..... well, now I'm curious as to what I shot. I thought I was choosing the AEB, but I guess not! Heading out later and I'll make sure this time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I had chosen the burst mode instead of AEB mode. I got a few today that I'll process and post tomorrow. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31