First phantom 4 panorama (litchi)

Reaction score
Hello. I’m new in the world of drones but have been really excited as I learn. I really wanted to catch a dramatic panorama of the cascades at dawn (incl. Mt Rainier). This is my attempt at doing that. I cut the distorted parts, as this is intended to end up printed. The un-downsized version is pretty huge (taken from a 75 pic panorama array via litchi). I would love any critiques or suggestions of how I could improve upon my next attempt at a panorama.

IMG_5672.jpg

Shot with a DJI Phantom 4 standard using Litchi.

Hello. I’m new in the world of drones but have been really excited as I learn. I really wanted to catch a dramatic panorama of the cascades at dawn (incl. Mt Rainier). This is my attempt at doing that. I cut the distorted parts, as this is intended to end up printed. The un-downsized version is pretty huge (taken from a 75 pic panorama array via litchi). I would love any critiques or suggestions of how I could improve upon my next attempt at a panorama.

View attachment 112342

Shot with a DJI Phantom 4 standard using Litchi.
Nice pic!
I enjoy doing 360-degree spherical panoramas using PTGui for stitching and a program called FSP Viewer Download to give immersive viewing on my computer.

Nice pic!
I enjoy doing 360-degree spherical panoramas using PTGui for stitching and a program called FSP Viewer Download to give immersive viewing on my computer.

I had a lot of trouble trying to get this to stitch, for some reason. I am a bit new to stitching my own panoramas, but have had a fairly easy time, but this one had gremlins. The problem photos seem to be the ground photos, so I just tried it with the first 3 rows and was able to get it to stitch in Lightroom (finally!). One advantage is that Lightroom preserves it as raw even after the stitch for last minute editing of the final imagine.

I tried using Hugin, and was able to get an output with the 3 rows, and it came out with weird browns and false colors. Can’t get anything, even the built in Litchi stitcher couldn’t do it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj