First phantom 3 adv flight and using litchi

Reaction score
Certainly not breathtaking of spectacular but it was a first test flight to make sure everything was working and I was up to snuff..... Litchi did exactly as it should, 6 waypoints, 4 poi and back to me where I took control and landed..... I'm satisfied, now to get creative!

Good work.

Now get creative and see all the cool stuff it can do. Just make the last waypoint by you. Always watch your altitude. Do test flights first. Like fly up to those lights and see how high you need to be to clear them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Good work.

Now get creative and see all the cool stuff it can do. Just make the last waypoint by you. Always watch your altitude. Do test flights first. Like fly up to those lights and see how high you need to be to clear them.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Lol... I wasn't sure about altitude so I made sure the path went between them, glad I did!! But good plan on test flight and check the altitude if you're not sure!

I noticed a little nod from you toward the end. I recognize it as a "Man! That was awesome!" nod. Did it myself on my first few Litchi flights. Okay, I lied. I STILL do it.

Now, change your settings from straight lines to curved paths and your Phantom will move between points much smoother and won't stop and start at each waypoint.

Reactions: Spikemeister
I noticed a little nod from you toward the end. I recognize it as a "Man! That was awesome!" nod. Did it myself on my first few Litchi flights. Okay, I lied. I STILL do it.

Now, change your settings from straight lines to curved paths and your Phantom will move between points much smoother and won't stop and start at each waypoint.
Good idea, but I was also testing still picture shots at the waypoints and I believe actions at waypoints are not possible with curved lines?? Or did I misunderstand....... Can you run a mix of curved corners and straight in the same mission???? Now there's a thought!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl