Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

First new app glitch?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by JohnK, Sep 7, 2015.

1. JohnK

For the very first time ever, I had some rolling black-bar breakup on my live feed while testing POI earlier today. Ios. I was within the confines of a football field, so it couldn't have been range. I know there are LOTS of possibilities, but I'll throw it out there just as a first-day observation for the record. It NEVER happened before today.

2. StumbleBee

I had the same issue, also for the first time, when I was indoors and the camera running with the bird just sitting on a desk! When I went out to fly it didn't happen again. Had me concerned for a while but was relieved to have it not do it outside. I have an ITElite antenna and think it may have been picking up some noise.

PS Really enjoyed looking at all your website photos!

3. JohnK

Hey thanks! You just made my evening. I am hoping that my copter can add a new dimension to my photo addiction. I'll fly again in a new location and hope the prob was just due to local conditions.