First Flying Video

Reaction score
My first video from my drone and only my second flight ever.

No ND filters used but they are on order, so better shutter speeds will happen on the next video.
Constructive criticism and comments welcome from experienced drone pilots and/or video makers.

Music kindly supplied by bensound.com

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

wow what a great video went bye so fast didn't realize I was even watching it

Reactions: Mark C.
Awesome work!

Editing software used?

My Phantom 4 will be here tomorrow and I am chomping at the bit to get some nice footage.

I also have some Polar Pro filters on the way. Ordered the kit with the six filters.

Can't wait to try it out.

**** good work for a first timer. Very cool looking ruins too. I'm going to have to go back to England one day so I can shoot some castles too.

Incredible! Great job! I loved the great control you have of the Gimble as you passed over the tower and rotated! Very nice shot! You're a natural!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is this Castle? Ireland, Scotland, British Isles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work!

Editing software used?

My Phantom 4 will be here tomorrow and I am chomping at the bit to get some nice footage.

I also have some Polar Pro filters on the way. Ordered the kit with the six filters.

Can't wait to try it out.
Thank for the comments.
I used Premiere CS6 and dabbled with some stuff. All new to me so Im on a steep learning curce at the moment and without doubt making some errors.

Good luck with your new P4, you'll love it!

Reactions: Intrepid97
Fantastic job. Smooth transitions and flying. No jerky panning. No props visible. Good editing. Especially good for a beginner. Keep it up!
Thanks for the comments. I was quite happy as all the flying was me and not the presets from an app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers