First Flight

Reaction score
After the rain clouds passed this morning I was able to get my P4 in the air. I sure can tell I'm a bit rusty after being away from it for a year. Everything went good, no tilted horizon, no screen lag or lines. It does want me to update but I'm not doing it yet. There was one glitch, a "Visual System Error". I looked it up and it says this can happen if you are too close to the ground, which I was at the time it happened. Quick question, should the front LEDs always stay red and the back 2 flash green if all is well? Thanks!

J.

PS I took a video and Windows Media Player kept pausing and was jerky on play back. Played it with Quicktime, no problems whatsoever and after that Windows MP played it just fine too. I'll be getting a Vimeo account soon and start posting the good videos I get.

Here's information on this topic from the Phantom 4 manual:

LEDED.png

Reactions: Dwilli9013
Restart your Phantom and see if that error clears.

msinger, what do you think about that Visual System Error?
I had this problem, I'm still on the last FW, it happened twice while I was coming in for a landing.
I went and calibrated the visual sensors via the assistant 2 program on my laptop and I have not seen the error again.
Good luck.

I took a video and Windows Media Player kept pausing and was jerky on play back. Played it with Quicktime, no problems whatsoever and after that Windows MP played it just fine too. I'll be getting a Vimeo account soon and start posting the good videos I get.

You may want to consider downloading the VLC player for your PC, it's free. I find it works better than QuickTime. That's my default player for MP4 and MOV formats.

Reactions: Drone Master

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20