first flight!!

Reaction score
just took my bird up today for the first time, I feel like a kid again. it was very exciting I was just a little nervous at first but settled into to the groove. I was practicing take off, landing ,flying forward ,backward ,left to right, I did not go too high up. I was able to use the auto landing but I couldn't figure out how to setup the auto takeoff and set a height for it. so now back to reading and tutorials. had a blast first flight flew safely no crashes and it felt great.

Reactions: RadRich
I got my P3A this afternoon. I've read everything I think!
In my overall status I've done the film ware update and the RC update.
I have 2 red triangles: camera requires upgrade and another one for aircraft upgrade.
It want let me click on either one of them to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong?
I can start my motors and my camera is working. I haven't tried to fly because of of the status.
Can anyone help?

I got my P3A this afternoon. I've read everything I think!
In my overall status I've done the film ware update and the RC update.
I have 2 red triangles: camera requires upgrade and another one for aircraft upgrade.
It want let me click on either one of them to upgrade. Am I doing something wrong?
I can start my motors and my camera is working. I haven't tried to fly because of of the status.
Can anyone help?

Go to the DJI website, download the firmware onto the micro sd card. Power off the Drone, insert card, then power it on. It will update.

just took my bird up today for the first time, I feel like a kid again. it was very exciting I was just a little nervous at first but settled into to the groove. I was practicing take off, landing ,flying forward ,backward ,left to right, I did not go too high up. I was able to use the auto landing but I couldn't figure out how to setup the auto takeoff and set a height for it. so now back to reading and tutorials. had a blast first flight flew safely no crashes and it felt great.

How was the autolanding? I have been afraid to try it...did it bounce at all?

How was the autolanding? I have been afraid to try it...did it bounce at all?
Sometimes it's good sometimes it's rough. Your not really missing anything. The safest way is to just hover over you and grab it and push down on throttle.

I tried it once and it was perfect. Landed gently but I have not tried auto take off yet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31